Wallace Farm makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment that include but are not limited to hiring, promotion, training, transfers, job assignments, terminations, wage and salary administration, and application of all company policies, procedures, and benefits.
To apply for any open positions at Wallace Farm, you may contact Human Resources or complete an application.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Temporary Part-time Office Assistant / Huntersville, NC
Successfully performs all activities related to any customer service activities pertaining to the Office. Monday through Friday expected hours 18-29 per week, will vary based on need.
- Schedule Delivery Appointments
- Enter order confirmations into computer.
- Print documents / labels from computer
- Scan documents
- Positive customer service attitude
- Other general clerical duties as assigned.
- We will consider for employment only those individuals who submit to a full drug screen and background check.
- Administrative/Clerical Office: 1 year
- Microsoft Office Applications: 1 year
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Bilingual experience is a plus.