At Wallace Farm, we use 3rd party haulers to ship palletized soils and mulches within NC, SC, VA, TN, and GA. Our goal is to provide our customers with accurate loads and optimal, timely service. We expect you to have courteous interactions with all people. When hauling our product, you represent Wallace Farm!
If you can adhere to the following policies, you may apply to become a carrier.
- Flatbed Trailers only; Conestogas are sometimes approved; NO VANS. You provide straps and secure your own load.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance and maintain active coverage (Automobile, Cargo, Property, General Liability, Workers Compensation)
- Provide an SCAC code
- Provide a W-9
- Load between 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday; no weekends
- Maintain a HIGH on-time rate and LOW missed load rate.
- Provide courteous and excellent customer service.
If you are interested, please click this link to fill out a questionnaire. Once received, we will review and email you a vendor packet to complete. We reserve the right to discontinue using any carrier that cannot follow our policies.
We value our carrier partners and want to build collaborative relationships that ensure shared success. We look forward to hearing from you or your company.