Wallace Farm, Inc. operates a Large, Type 3, Compost facility. We accept a wide range of organic materials that are compostable. Some of these materials include yard waste, land clearing debris, food waste, animal manures, and other organic waste materials.
If you would like Wallace Farm to consider receiving your compostable materials, you will need to provide the following information. Please follow this link to submit your request.
- SUBCONTRACTOR: Yes / No; If yes, who do you contract for?
- MATERIAL TYPE: Solid, Sludge, Liquid
- MATERIAL DESCRIPTION AND INGREDIENTS:
- ESTIMATED VOLUME AND FREQUENCY:
- TOTAL VOLUME OR DURATION OF PROJECT:
- DO YOU HAVE CURRENT ANALYTICAL DATA? Yes / No
- CURRENT DISPOSAL METHOD:
- MATERIAL COLLECTION AND TRANSPORTATION METHOD: Dump Truck, Dump Trailer, Tanker, Roll-off Container, Vacuum Container
- WHO WILL BE TRANSPORTING THE MATERIAL?
- Any additional material information that you find important.
If we need additional information, an office staff member will communicate with you using the contact information in your profile, so make sure it is correct. We will complete an internal evaluation to determine feasibility. We may request additional analytical data and/or a product samples. Upon approval, we will contact you to finalize your agreement and delivery instructions.